lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Joe Pontevedra Says/Proyecto Birmania/Proyecto Birmania?

Joe Pontevedra says...  ...I fell in love with a girl
Joe Pontevedra says?
Is Joe Pontevedra alive?
Joe Pontevedra is there?
Did he ever been?
In that case...
Am I Joe Pontevedra?
In that case...
Oh, never mind

Kill Birmania!
Birmania isn't Birmania
Birmania is Anti-Birmania
Birmania hates Birmania
Comercial fake-art
This text is a comercial fake-art, don't read it
Sure?
Birmania doesn't hate Birmania
Lovely Birmania
Birmania is too good for me...
Birmania is so beautiful and ShoeShoegazing...
Don't you think that something is missing in Birmania?
Of course...
Deep words?
Maybe (in this case, 99% of Yes. Sure? I question my statements about questions)

For second time in this "kind of situation", or maybe for third time... I don't know. I'm confused. I don't wanna be confused. Black Flag songs in my head
(What's up with Kevin and Bilinda?...)
As I was Saying... For second or third time, I choose that kind of way
Sorry honey...

Lulling Birmania*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario